Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's Official.

The stories of "what I did last night" are, without a doubt, my least favourite thing on this planet.  There's a reason that I don't drink much, and it's because I don't like those stories and don't think that hangovers are usually justified by the experiences of the night before; particularly because I don't remember most of the night if I pass a certain point of drunk.

Now back to my previous post, really; my point is completely supported.  I had a much better night last night with my Viking than I would've if I had been out.  There's no point in spending a fortune on events I don't remember and don't always enjoy.  I kinda wish that my Fresher's experience had been different because it would've meant I might actually remember it; might actually have got something from it.

With that clarified, now all I have to do is figure out how much I annoyed my friend.  Oh gawd.

No comments: