Thursday 24 May 2012

Photo Forty Three

I stole this shirt from H last night, was meant to leave it with his stuff here.... it may not happen.

So the boy left for home this morning, after thanking me for an amazing year.  Slightly depressing, not gonna lie, but only because I thought it sounded like he wasn't sure if next year will be - with regard to us, at least.  However... it will be.  Even if we do break up, we'll still be friends.

I can't wait to see him again.  I already imagine my semi-movie moment.. Though I won't be able to run up to him, I have an idea of what I'll do.... Ahah.  As long as I can see him; I'm terrible at seeing people when I look for them!

I'm only in Aberystwyth for 4 more days, and in 2 days I'll be in the same weird place as the Viking, having completed his first year of uni, now on his way to try and work and have a good summer.
I think that the days in Aber and Brighton will be worst with regard to missing the boy, but no matter, because summer and seeing him, as I said, will be amazing.

.....And this is how Cat does positive thinking.  No point in being sad with now if better is to come.  All you need is to be able to see how it will be.



Oh, and Mizuki, I never knew that guys like Mr Mystery existed until recently, but they do!  Well, I've never found a Mr Mystery with any sense about him, but there are at least those who do have a clue!  I'm in the process of finding a new crowd too (I hope..) ... Keep me posted on how it goes? xo

No comments: