Saturday 2 May 2009

Days 220 and 221

Day 220:

Awesome two days.  Really awesome.

On Friday I had two exams in the duration of my IT lesson, French (i think that was good =]) and Music (there's a chance I didn't fail) - which was alright.  I did nothing in the lesson except allow Jack to basically murder Laura with hugs, the poor dear.
After school Jack and I moseyed back to mine and arsed around a bit...then I fell asleep for about 15 minutes too long..oops.  Then went to see Steve.  What Charles didn't tell me is that Steve wanted to see me if I wanted to go back to judo.  Durr.  So I said no, basically...but the option is open, as far as I can tell.
We got the bus some time around 6, and half way through the journey realised that Carl (Jack's sister (Dom)'s boyfriend) was behind us..which was really rather amusing.  They took the piss out of me not liking mushrooms a lot, which was pretty funny rly.  Jack tried to get me into Star Trek but we basically spoke through it.  We then watched the Dark Knight and went to sleepy =)

Day 221:
The morning was kinda slow and relaxed.  We lay around a bit, then got the bus at 11:20 to Brighton (there really were a lot of old people on that bus...) and Oli called me when I was on it.  We had lunch in the Basketmaker's Arms which was alright, a mega burger and a hell of a lot of chips.  Good times man.
Jack and I then went back to mine, and got Oli's stuff together.  I gave it to him while Jack hid upstairs for 1 hour 47 minutes (sorryyyy!--though not reeally my fault..).  When I got back upstairs, after freaking ages, I have honestly never been so grateful for a hug from Jack.  I just needed it, and he was there.
When we got home again Mum needed milk, so I made the normally 7/8 minute walk in 4 minutes and jumped around a lot on the way there.  I thank you Blink 182.
Now I'm back, in a big hoody over a black strap top and some too-thin trackie bums.  I was in jeans but spilt J2O all over the place, which was not my best move, I must say.

Day 221 photo will follow tomorrow, when I can tax it off Pod, as he has rather rudely taken his phone to work.

1 comment:

Santa said...

haha. Love the hat :D