Thursday 28 May 2009

Day 246


Because I'm posting this a day late I'll talk about what I did with Alice over the two days, then talk about riding on the next day's post.

So in the morning Jack came round and we were just having a laff rly.  I did eat chocolate but I don't think I had milk...sorry Kati =P.
He went when Alice texted saying she was on her way, so I then lay on the sofa waiting for her.  When she arrived I gave her a parking ticket and we didn't know what to do.  So we went to see Star Trek.  No reason, just felt like it.  It was pretty good.  I do so love Simon Pegg.
We went home and watched one and a half Pirates of the Caribbean movies (we fell asleep), interrupted by dinner.
The day after we spent in bed playing a ben and jerry's game.  It was really very, very amusing.


this photo is crap
just btw

No comments: