Sunday 2 November 2008

Day 38


Brilliant day; blinding light o=

Today was Hyde Park Day!!
We (mum and I) got the train late, but it was fine. We met Nana, Norman and Jason at the station then went straight on our way to the stables. We had lunch in this genius pub which was the sort of place you'd take tourists to show off London, where JJ sat between Nana and I and was very happy. Mum and I left early and walked down to the stables which were just around the corner, where we booked me in and I got on a 15hh (I guess) piebald beastie, called Hector. He was lovely, really gentle but strong, and made you work so when he moved nicely forwards you felt good about it. The teacher turned out to be an Irish international rider who had gone travelling before - hopefully - going home and everything coming together, kinda thing. Lots of people were asking him to ride their horses but he said no and went away for a year. He said he's hoping they're waiting for him!
Me, he and a girl called Catherine rode back to the stables where he got on Hector and I got on a gorgeous bay who reminded me of Buzz. I didn't know his name, so nick-named him Buzz2. (one word ;]) We then rode out, into the park and walked and trotted around, chatting, then cantered up Rotten Row (!!) and got our pictures taken at a couple of points. It was brilliant!!
SO MUCH THANKFULNESS goes out to my mum :D
After Hyde Park, we all (not Lawrence (instructor), duh) went back to Roxy's where we had a lovely spag bol followed by crumble, and saw Lee a bit.
It was a brilliant day =D

1 comment:

kati said...

You look like a major hippy xD Cutee.