Saturday 1 November 2008

Day 36 - Monday








I hate cold tea. Bleurgh.




That's besides the point, though. Stop distracting me.



Today was the first day of half term, well, properly - the weekend doesn't really count, does it..?


I spent it with mum, as i've planned for most of half term to be. We went up to London, to see the Tates. We got distracted by a coffee/hot chocolate on our way to Tate Britain (it was quite cold...hehe, excuses!) We started with TB 'cause I don't tihnk I'd been there before. There was a really good Francis Bacon exhibition on, which helped me with ideas a -lot- which is, of course, good.


We then met Dave-i and had a coffee/hot chocolate/coffee (in order round the table ;]), then Dave-i went back to work and mum and I moved on to Tate Modern. We tried to get the ferry, but half the people on the platform didn't get on. By the time we got there neither of us were in the right mood for art, so we skimmed around an exhibition that Jason went to and apparently liked so that I could talk to him about it (hehe...), then looked at the paintings by Turner (I like him =]]) and went on our way.



We went on our way all the way to Roxy's, where we played with the boys and watched them eat their dinner, then went home and ate pizza.


It was good times.




PS: Like my Zebraland?



1 comment:

kati said...

You look fucking cute, and I do like your zebra land.