Saturday 16 February 2013

Day 30.

14/02/2013
I admit it: I was too busy being romanced and whatnot to take a photo. This is Ludlow and was taken on the 15th.

Doubtlessly the weirdest valentines day I've ever had.

Deri drove me to sort out Nomad then we arsed around and I've literally forgotten what we did. I know it entailed awesome stuff. (Probably)

After sorting the horse out for the evening, we went down to the pool bar on the pier and he thrashed me at a game. Then Henrik and his mum and sister turned up. It was really lovely to see them all, though I did find it slightly weird (weirder than Deri did, he was completely chuffed) at first. After they'd gone, Deri and I had another pint & a game of pool before heading back to Cambrian where we ate quavers and chili and watched Matilda and went to bed.

I love that boy.

Cait.X

No comments: