Friday 1 February 2013

Day 15.


30/01/2013
Tired and haggard may not be my best look.

Wednesdays are pretty decent from a timetable perspective. I rock up to the yard for about half 8, have Nomad done by half 9, then toddle onto Penglais so that I can go to lecture. It's my favourite lecture on Wednesdays: Equine Performance Science. It's all about training and how the body reacts to it and everything related, which is amazing! It's exactly what I'm interested in and taught by a lecturer that I really like. Couldn't ask for it to be better!

After that I did Statistics (near done, at last, wahoo) before sorting out Noey and going to bed. Felt like death, so it was a relatively early night... Not early enough, though. I need to give myself a chance before I make myself ill.


But in other news.. I told him today. Yeah, really. I can't believe I did that, but I did. "Walk don't run" has kinda gone out of the window... But I don't think I'll ever forget his reaction.

I caught him completely off guard. He was lying down but snapped his head up and looked at me, right in the eyes, as always. He said it back then lay back down slowly.
"I wasn't expecting that."
Made me smile.

Later I ask him what he's thinking. "I believe you."

I think we're on to something here. I just need to rein it in: I said it when it had been less than a month that we'd been seeing each other. I told myself I wouldn't but I felt like I physically wouldn't be able to hold it in. Sure that's showing something?
We're both in deep. But I think we're in deep on the same boat and it's staying afloat. (Heheh rhymes).
Fingers crossed.
Head first, fearless.

Cait.X

No comments: