Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 28.

12/02/2013
Pancake date with Miss Rebecca "Colston"

Bless Yogi at his birthday; gave out little place cards but put a 't' in Becca's surname.. But anyway.

Pretty good day. Woke up with the boy after going to his pretty late, once Becca had fallen asleep. Sorted the horse, went to lectures, rode the horse (he tried to get me off but I put my stirrups up one hole a few days ago so felt much more secure so gave him a good smack and told him not to be an idiot), then came back for a lovely little date with Becca eating pancakes, then Mel came round to say hi and since then Becca and I have been chilling. It's been nice, good to spend time with her in quite a casual way again. Definitely make sure to keep it up: definitely not letting her go far.

Finally got to speak to both my parents, too, which was cool. Still forgot to tell my dad that I potted two balls at once in pool, but I'm sure he'll survive. At least Pod knows (I can't remember if I said but I texted him at the time because not enough people had seen and I was proud of myself). Can't wait to see Pod at the weekend.

I've also arranged to see Henrik's mum and meet his sister on Thursday (probably), with Deri. It was sweet; H invited us both. Deri was really touched by it, bless him. I think there may be a bit of guy love kicking around there.

I've completely forgotten what else I was going to say, because I'm exhausted... So I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a hint that it's time to go to bed.

Night night.

Cait.X

No comments: