Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 20.

04/02/2013
I must admit: this isn't from the day. Just made me laugh and feels relevant in a way.

In honesty, I've gotten so behind with these that it's slightly tricky to remember what happened on different days.
I will say this, though: having gotten a boyfriend, I want to spend time with him. That means that I get a more functioning relationship and it generally has a better chance for the future (which is what Fe pointed out yesterday: better to neglect your good friends than new boyfriend. Otherwise nothing will happen in the future because you were so busy you didn't bother). So, yes, I've been neglecting my friends a bit, particularly Becca. But the thing is that she doesn't give anything back. With Lottie or Fe, I'll meet them and they'll meet me: it's reciprocal. With Becca, she seems to expect me to do more but I don't know how, or what, and it's very difficult. I asked her the other day if she wanted to watch the rest of The Orphan with me but she answered in a way which studiously avoided the question (i.e., "no")... As it happened, I had Geoff Billington to watch, but that's another story.

I just hope that she'll meet me half way, is the moral to this story.

Cait.X

No comments: