Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 26.

10/02/2013
Good morning. :)

Aaand we're up to date again!

It's only 9am at the moment, but today I'm going to be quite busy so I thought I may as well post away. I have managed to so far wake up at the right time but not move, because I got distracted by this blog.

I had the weirdest dreams last night, a lot of them involving Deri in a way but at one point it was him, but I couldn't see him properly, he looked like someone else, who I don't know (and had an outline of a world map tattooed on his face, it was seriously weird).

Anyway. I'm about to go and do my horse (undecided if I'll ride or not: I want to, but don't really want to get wet, and it's pissing it down.... At the same time, he needs to get out because he hasn't been out of his box and can't go in the bark pen because he'd be silly and wind up horses Geoff Billington's giving lessons to people on. I'll think of soemthing, I'm sure. Poor pony; good thing his legs don't fill.

After that, I'll take a lil detour to campus for various things, then come back down the hill and sit in the kitchen working. My theory is that if I'm there, at least I am giving something to Becca and it's up to her if she accepts it or not.
I'll finish my welfare project then send it to my dad, then bell Fe and tell her I'm free to ride her horse (I'm hoping this will be about 2pm, I really should move).. because she wants me to jump it for her, which should be good fun for me. It'll also give me a chance to practice what I want to do with Nomad so I can be better practiced by the time I do it properly with him (I'm very out of practice).

After that, it'll be back to the yard for Noey before going home again to get ready for Yogi's birthday bash, which will be pretty awesome. I plan on staying at Deri's tonight too, because I get an extra 2 hours in bed tomorrow morning which would be lovely to spend with him. And seeing as no one else does anything but complain that I'm getting everything wrong, I want to spend it with him even more. He makes me inordinately happy; it's fantastic.

Have a good day, everyone: it's high time I moved my arse and got on with it all.
Big love.
Cait.X

No comments: