Monday 11 February 2013

Day 27.

11/02/2013
Talking to the boy. No wonder I'm smiling like a goon.

To get off the phone with the boy, he thought one of us would have to tell the other to fuck off... Or tell a joke. So I said: "What do you get if you put arsenic on your cornflakes? ... A cereal killer."

Heheheheh.

Anyway. Yesterday went nothing as planned except for going out for Yogi's birthday at the end, which I can't even remember if I wrote about or not. Managed to get what I needed but didn't get home until 3, then left late for the yard so literally ran down the hill to get back in time to get ready and leave. Bit awkward but I did make the 30 minute journey in about 20 (including giving Nomad water and getting changed).

I got really pissed off by one of my friends last night. Deri realised and tried to change the subject and all, but the girl didn't realise what he was doing or that it was for the best (dumbo). She really wound me up so I literally didn't talk to her today. I think I looked at her twice.

I did get to spend a lot of time with Becca, though, which was lovely. She's a great person. It's now 9pm and I'm wondering if she'd mind if I went to stay at Dez laa's (one post and I've referred to him in 3 different ways, this is going well) though, because I'm never sure. She doesn't like being here alone but at the moment she's in bed and with her door shut so I'm not sure if she's ok about it or not. It's really weird.. She's hard to figure out.

She didn't even look at Deri last night, and treated me completely differently when he was around. Which is silly, because Lottie spent the night with us and found it really easy; when we're being too mushy or anything, you can just tell us to stop it and we do. I don't see what more a couple could do if they're actually happy being together, in all honesty. But there we go.

The next little while feels like it'll be a very defining time in which friends are worth the bother and which aren't. And I can't say I'm sure, either way. I hope that Becca works out that it's ok being around us together, and she will still get time with me.

On the good side, it seems she does still want to live with me (which was unexpected)... We'll have to see what houses and prices are like, though.

Anyway, time to shower, work, then hopefully see the boy.

Cait.X

No comments: