Saturday 16 February 2013

Day 29.

 The boy in question.
 The boy in question being a "poetic wanker" (his father's words)
The beautiful Harlech castle.
13/02/2013

Photo to follow because I have loads, just none with me as at the moment, I'm in Ludlow. Anyway. I was romanced today!

I got picked up from lecture at 11am, then taken on a drive through beautiful Wales, through the rolling hills layered in frost which sometimes sat directly opposite ones which were so green and lush that they could have been there in the middle of Spring.

We went down roads that neither of us had been down before, one of which went past a cute little stream and a few buildings. So we got out and had a look. It was a disused slate mine, with a pool of crystal blue water that the boy reckoned would be 50 feet deep. Leading to it was a river that ran under and over ground, so we hopped across it and I took lots of photos. It was fantastic, to be there with him and in that situation and doing those things. I adored it.

Anyway we then continued down roads which Deri was basically assuming were going in the right direction until we reached Harlech castle, in Gwynedd. Not far from his house. It was awesome. Huge, huge towers and a breeze so strong it nearly blew us (well, me, he's probably used to it being the hardy Welshman he is) off the top. We kissed in the wind and he made me laugh so hard it was completely ridiculous. I loved it.

His plan was to take me further North after that, to what is apparently the most romantic place ever... I guess I'll see it at Easter, when my boy will take me to the North. I get to spend 2 weeks at his, having a farm to ourselves, and a week at mine. I can't wait.

Cait.X

No comments: