Friday 1 February 2013

Day 14.

29/01/2013
A Tuesday in paradise. But my flowers died; boo.


I can't remember if I even mentioned the flowers. I got home from Colchester, where I had been with Becca for her birthday, and there were white and red roses waiting on my pillow for me with a note from Deri saying that he had missed me. I loved it. ... May they rest in a flowery type of peace.


Double business in the morning. I didn't realise quite how wrecked I am until I physically couldn't keep my eyes open through this. It's not the most interesting lecture but I usually make a decent effort at some notes... This time I made myself feel sick because I was trying so hard to use sugar to keep me awake, and didn't do much else. After the lecture I went to PJM lounge where I literally fell asleep trying to do Stats. Early night that night.

I think I might need a break.. The Sunday off near missed the mark.

Cait.X

No comments: