Tuesday 30 June 2009

Day 280


I spent today - amazingly enough - with Jack.  He slept over the night before, cause he was invited randomly, so we spent the morning watching My Wife and Kids, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Raven, then went to get my photos from Boots.  On the way back we randomly went to Waterstones and read a relationship advise book (we did it wrong but found it amusing), and I was very curious about a book about female orgasms and masturbation.  Apparently it's good for you.

We then got back to Jack's, had a late and yummeh lunch, and I drank a lot of apple juice.  I then realised that I'd forgotten my photos in Waterstones - the genius that I am - so we went back into town and got them.  I had an unhappy tummy on the way back, which wasn't vair nice, but owel - it was fine.
Then watched The Simpsons and House and spoke to Sam.
Jack then walked me home and teased me with a dream he won't fully tell me about.
Since then, I've been talking to my mum a bit and my Nana a bit less, and been online.  Organised to see Ice Age 3 with Patrick on Saturday which should be good. 

Photo taken in Waterstones.
Wild or what?
Should probably have more of me in it, but I really don't care.

No comments: