Sunday 7 June 2009

Day 257

Even though I look like I'm dying here, I'm actually laughing.

Today I rode Willis and am in love with him.  Going to ask my mum about him.  Give him a month or something during which I'll restrain myself hugely, and NOT bug her consistantly.  Just every other day.  If he still is holding up with no signs of going lame or anything, then.... I'll Buy Himmm!!!

After riding I saw Jack and we randomly went to see Terminator, which was kinda bad except for when this guy hit someone in the face with the butt of a gun and the screen went back (v. dramatic liek) and Jack went "aw naugh!"
Vair amusant I must say.

Then had seafood paella (nom) and read a bit of Harry Potter.  It's now time to talk to Kati and sort out some of Jack's suprise.

Happyhappy :)

No comments: