Tuesday 16 June 2009

Day 266


It's nearly 9am and I'm kinda annoyed.  I say kinda but mean really.  My mum said that she didn't want me to go to Jack's before going to Waitrose, so I was pissed off by that..but, yano, it's kinda understandable.  Then she goes "Make me some tea and bring it upstairs, please" (not those words but you catch my drift.  when I asked her why she doesn't just go downstairs she said she didn't feel like getting up.  I felt like shouting "and I don't feel like going to Waitrose with you instead of seeing Jack!"
She changed her mind and said she'd come downstairs then.  But I don't see her.  Anywhere.  That was at least half an hour ago.  Half an hour I could've been eating cornflakes and watching Sponge Bob Square Pants in.  So now I'm going to read Harry Potter and listen to Daft Punk and hope it changes my mood.

Woo.

No comments: