Saturday 26 January 2013

Day 9.

24/01/2013
"Call me mabey" on my arm, thanks to someone who once wrote his number on me with that sentence.

Beautiful.

It started with a day of stress with the exam but two of the questions I could have blagged answers to and one that I answered comprehensively came up. Good questions. So I'm pretty sure I won't be back in Summer; not for these modules anyway.

I then went to Weatherspoons with my friends and had a burger and a pint which was a good way of de-stressing. I saw the boy for a smoke which was nice, though I really shouldn't - standard stuff. I managed to see him again later in the afternoon which was even better because I had time to actually spend with him...

So basically had a night out, to celebrate the end of exams. Didn't particularly feel the elation that you usually do after exams for some reason, but there we go. It was damn good craic. Becca's mate was down so it was really nice to meet her too. Awesome. :)

Cait.X

No comments: