Thursday 11 December 2008

Day 81 - recoup


I had no idea how to do this, as is probably aparent, so took a picture of my hand couped up in a house.
That is such a crap picture.
Anyway::

FANTASTIC DAY!!!
That is for the following reasons:
1. English and ethics; there's a chance I didn't fail at least one of them.
2. I was home before 2, after walking and having rather amusing convos with Jack (even tho he got angry with me cos I drank from the bottle of milk i brought specifically to drink from....)
3. This one's a bit of a story, so here goes:
3.a) I got to the stables about 4.
3.b) JAMES WAS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D=D=D=D
3.c) Ray said he was gonne ride James but I misunderstood, so was like "OMG" and stuf...end result: I got to ride James!!!
3.d) THEN was the actual ride...I was on Frieda and she was coming beautifully round and collected and jumping brilliantly!
3.e) I'm now getting a ride on James tomorrow!!!  Wayyyy!! It's only a walk/trot thing, but i LOVE james =D
4. Tomorrow is my green belt grading..
5. Saturday I see Oli =)
6. Sunday I get to:
6.a) rub Brady's nose in his lack of Jamessss
6.b) meet "Bear" - Brady and Di's new chocolate lab!
6.c) see Kaiteeeeeeeey in Bton town and piss around for a while until it's cinema time.

And that's about it.

=)
LOVE YOU ALL!
xxx

1 comment:

kati said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY