Tuesday 4 August 2009

Day 313


Woke up early and Jack, Roxy, the boys and I went to an urban farm. It was really nice; the animals were very healthy and happy seeming.

The boys went down when we got back and Rox, Mark, Jack and I sat around talking.
or soemthing; I don't completely remember.

In the afternoon, Jack and I went to Greenwich and lay around in the park like thing, me taking photos and Jack not doing a lot. We walked quite a way back, got the bus for a few stops, then it stopped, so we walked further back. At one point we were crossing a road and a motorbike overtook someone waiting for us to cross which really scared me because I didn't think it was going to stop and if it hadn't then it would've hit me. It really did scare me.

Jack and i babysat in the evening, which basically meant that we had R&M's house to ourselves. We being the ravers that we are, we watched the Lion King (it was the first time I'd seen it o=) and ate marshmallows. Yum.

No comments: