Sunday 3 June 2012

Photo Forty Five

A guy I met just the other night pointed out that I get a dimple only on one side of my face.. Who knew.

What's good about the time I have in Brighton at the moment is that it's making me realise a lot.  I don't miss my Viking as much as I expected to, which makes me realise that I'm more independent than I thought; I have seen about 8 people down here outside of my family, which makes me realise that I was right when I thought that no one down here was really worth it; I've been hit on more than expected, which makes me realise that actually, maybe the Viking tells the truth when he calls me pretty.

It's really nice to be able to feel like this; that I'm strong and who I've wanted to be: who I've thought I should be.  It makes it easier to make conversation with strangers (like the people in the queue for a bus home after Fat Boy Slim last night); makes me enjoy being dancing around with complete strangers despite being entirely on my own.  (Dave and I went down to dance then he left and I danced with some random lads, one of them let me on his shoulders which was awesome ^,^)

It makes me all the more excited for meeting new people in new places over the next few months, too.  I can't wait. :)
xo

No comments: