Saturday 8 June 2013

Happus

Reasons that I'm really happy right now:
I've decided that the people who aren't worth my time are now going to be ignored
My boy comes back on the 11th and I'm going to meet him at the station and jump on him and cuddle him into submission. I really can't wait.
I'm going to get my henna soon
(But am genuinely considering getting the tattoo straight away... I suppose I'm not certain enough for that, though... Possibly. I just kinda want it. Anyway..)
I'm going to see Katiy soon and she's awesome.


Reasons why I'm less than perfectly happy:
I miss having people I like and respect and way to spend time with in Brighton
(I want to have people I would at least call up and have a night out with but I literally don't have anyone I like enough to do more than go to the pub with. Even that I prefer when deri's there... Though at least he will be soon!)
.. I suppose that's it really. Don't I feel pathetic. I just want people I can rely on better and whatnot


On the other hand?:
In 3 days exactly, I'll be with Deri again
I'm about to see my daddy
I've had a really nice time with my mum recently
I got new shoes today (tee!)
I can do what I want with my time
I remembered that jimmy is awesome

I guess I'm just really tired, I want to be able to slow down and chill out. But I've had a lot happening and have been there for a lot of people... But I've sort of taken a step back. P texted me today asking if I was around but I didn't reply because I didn't want to deal with it. I will, and before deri's here probably too but still. I'll see when he's around. Still the same person, just need a fuckin break.

Cait.X