Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day 51.

21/03/2013
Nomad in Rowen :)


I just found out that the business work I hadn't submitted electronically was NOT extended for a week, but for THREE HOURS.

Cait - YOU DONE FUCKED UP.
I am shitting myself.

In other news, until I found that out, I was outrageously happy: my horse is up here in Rowen at Deri's house, has made friends with his mum's horse and looks very well for it. I'm seriously glad that I'm getting a break - I'm a very happy girl!

..... Until I realised how badly I've fucked up. I hadn't slept in three days before that, not properly. I wouldn't have had to do that if it wasn't for my uncle getting married which meant that I had been to Ireland for the weekend before and hadn't worked enough.

Ohhhhh let it be. Penri has updated and said that he can accept my work so, it could be worse. It's ok. :)

Cait.X

No comments: