Sunday 3 March 2013

Day 46.

02/03/2013
Good morning, Wales.

Woke up after the night of unutterable beauty, love and excitement to be bought a cup of tea in bed. Deri then offered me a bacon sandwich so we went, said morning to the horses while getting something from his car, and had such sandwich (toasted bread and all. Though it ended up pork. Kinda made it better. Om nom.) and ate it overlooking this view, unable to tear my eyes from the amazing Welsh countryside.

I'm in love with it.

Deri's ma offered me a ride on Celine, her horse, but we had to leave so I couldn't accept... Now that was a shame. I hope that the offer stands.

Pete & Jacqui offered me to bring Nomad up for Easter which would be beyond fantastic. I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do. However, I have to figure out how to get him there because they can't... Unfortunate, because I don't know if it's possible. I want to just ride him there. Not sure it'd be possible but damn, it'd be good.

Deri drove us around the Welsh countryside showing me spectacular sights and telling tales the whole way home. It took a lot longer than it should have, but was most definitely worth it.

Completely in love.

Cait.X

No comments: