Tuesday 3 April 2012

Photo Thirty Two


Hello :)

This is me having made my very first Dino Dinner... Or rather, my very first roast. It wasn't bad, but the gravy was too thick and potatoes were cooked under the meat, which I didn't compensate for time-wise. But there we go.

So, new stuff? There isn't much really, let's be honest. Apart from the fact that I've been ill for a couple of weeks - had a bladder infection which might actually be my gall bladder (I might not need antibiotics much, but when I do, I do it properly. Just like when I go out drinking.......) so I've been suffering a bit abdominal pain-wise. (/burning martyr moment)

I'm really excited to go home for a day, then go to London, then go to Ireland. Because I'm only home for a day, I have no obligation to see people I don't want to see, which is amazing and cuts down the emotional ties that some people (Not to sound big headed....o,0) seem to get to me sometimes. I do, however, get to see my dad when I arrive, then Kati, who'll come to a family barbeque, which Craig (my brother's friend who's a proper beauty, such a sweetheart, looove him. Ever since I did a dressage competition .. I mentioned it the day before, then he saw me the day after and immediately asked me about it. Such a sweetie.. that does nothing, takes no effort, but still means quite a lot. Bless himmmmmm) will be at. It'll be really good. That's on Thursday the 12th. It means having to get the train at 7.30am, but I'm sure it'll be worth it - and I'll be pissed as a fart by the end of it.

On the 13th, I'm going to London (for about £4 - wahey!) to meet Dave for pie and mash (I love pie and mash. My favourite restaurant is near London Bridge station and is a 50s diner; it doesn't even have a toilet. The only choices you make are how many pies, how many scoops of mash, and whether or not you have parsnip gravy. Dave did make me try jellied eels there though, and I swear to god I nearly vommed. Eurgh). We're then going on a boat ride which is down the thames, then comes out of the river and drives around the streets - or something - it sounds proper awesome. Thennnn I'll be meeting Pod and having munch and starting to drink (heavy couple of days. Awesome couple of days. Awwww yeyuh) before ... FRANK TURNER! LIVE! IN WEMBLEY STADIUM!!! Bloody hell, I'm so excited. He's honestly gorgeous. I love that man, I'm not even kidding. Anyway, after that, I'll be going back to Dave's again to crash out (which, I feel, will be much needed ahah)

On the 14th I spend the day with my moma before meeting the Viking in London (should probably organise that...) and going to Dublin together! Aha I'm so excited. It's my first holiday without the 'rents, being free to do whatever we want, whenever we want. It'll be amazing, to be honest... Especially because last time we spent time together we got on so well. I hope it'll be the same again, it'd make it even better :)

I've no idea when we'll be coming back. We've not booked tickets home. We stay with my grandparents on the 16th so it'll be some time after that, but not sure when yet.. How exciting! Eeee. Happy Catface :)

That Viking does seem to be a pretty spectacular person. I know I get obsessed with boyfriends every time. I always try to find "firsts" to share with them, and have a good time.. But this time I'm not trying. Just enjoying. I mean, I try to make sure that he's happy and that if I can do something to make him smile then I always will, but he's the first person who appears to be happy just because I am; happy because I'm being myself or holding onto him in a certain way.... Yesterday it seemed to be me holding onto his shirt to pull him nearer. Oh so adorable, he is.

There's No Stopping Us Right Now; I Feel So Close To You Right Now.

The feeling of this kind of happiness is so amazing. It's all the better because I've stopped feeling so horrible and so sorry for myself. It's like when the sun shines through the clouds for the first time in days; the sky is blue and the world feels like a new, beautiful place which is somehow worth all the hassle it can put you through, all of a sudden. It's got to be one of the best feelings ever. I just can't wait until the pain completely goes, and I can move freely and do what I want to - like roll onto my left to face the Viking (we always lie the same way, he's near the wall and I face away from him) and hug him so tight it's insane. The moment I can do that again will be a very happy one.

I don't think I have anything else to say, really. I mean, I could say a lot more, but I just don't want to; the next thing on my mind is my Dad and I'm worried about him.
Oh screw it, it's happening: He didn't get fired the other day (there's a long and complicated bit which goes with this, but basically it means that he can't do a lot of things that he'd planned to) so now is feeling down. We were on the phone a couple of days ago and he said that I kinda hated it; when we said bye, it was clearly so that he stopped talking to me about what it was that was getting to him. I'm kinda grateful that he realises I couldn't cope with it (grateful makes it sound like I don't know that he knows. He knows me inside out, not least because he knows everyone like that; he's very good at reading people. I've tested..!), but I just wish that he wouldn't have to. I pray that he is okay soon; that he at least thinks of a way around it all.

Hmm. I think that'll do. Time to dino-down and have a shower before going to bed, I think.

Big love, beautifuls :)

No comments: