Tuesday 6 March 2012

Photo Twenty Seven



From my first show in about 5 years, in which I came second in the 2'3"... Boom!! Hannah, yard manager, offered for me to do the 2'6" and 2'9" in the more serious show at the end of the month too... how amazing!
Henrik, Alice and Sam came along to support me which was amazing. Becca would have been there, but she was ill bless her. It was a great day, especially because I got to spend ages afterwards with my man. I spent a lot of Sunday and Monday with him too, which was pretty amazing, especially because now we both have a lot of deadlines coming up so we probably won't be able to see each other too much.. Like last night, it wasn't until midnight that we met up.. Bum.

I'm still enjoying this course though, overall.. There's a lot of work and basically all the deadlines are this month, but such is life... I can do it.
Speaking of which; I'm gonna go do it.
Bye beautifuls <3

No comments: