Sunday 18 March 2012

Photo Twenty Nine

Photo = one of the first I ever took of Aber. I was very busy falling in love with the place.


I'll Be Running Circles Around You Sooner Than You Know



& YOU JERK IT OUT



My moods are so retarded today; i've been down, lonely, fine, homesick, and god knows what else. The lonely one is pretty much maintained, even though I know I'm not. I'm being clingy to my Viking and want to keep texting him, but that would be lame. He tells me that I shouldn't try to stop texting him or not text him because I think it's clingy, but tbh, I always will. It's lame to miss him, let's be honest; I saw him at 8.30 this morning. Goddamn, this is the problem with feeling so strongly about someone!

Went out last night for Paddy's day which was a pretty alright night (considering that it was union, quiet and cheap because they knew no one would go). It was nice to spend time with H's housemates, especially Ailsa. She's laavly.

Oh shit, I'm late for yards. Bye guys <3

No comments: