Sunday 28 July 2013

"I'll read it, 'cause it's your favourite book..."

I gave him my favourite book to read and he hasn't; and I'm trying to learn his language because I feel that without knowing that I can't know him. If I want to spend the rest of my life with him, especially if it's here, in Wales because I wouldn't be accepted without speaking welsh. I told him I would read his favourite book And my birthday present to him was my favourite band doing his favourite song ....... But he didn't say he'd read mine. I wish he would. Other than that, my god he's beyond perfect. Makes me feel better than anyone has before, even Oli. nd I thought I could marry him. "In dreams we enter into a world that's entirely our own. We can swim in the deepest ocean, or climb over the highest cloud." He takes me to those dreams. I just wish he'd return what he appreciates so much a little more. Cait.X

No comments: