Friday 2 January 2009

Day 102


Rock on today.
It's quater past twelve and I have done nothing but finish Twilight.  I have not been so dedicated to finishing a book for a while, so it's been a good kinda break.
Not many plans for today but getting tights from my mum's and going to spend a birthday voucher in H&M.  the only problem with H&M being that it's a popular place and a fashionable one...and I'm not all that down with current fashions.  Except for sometimes.  But I'm never down with long queues, which there are always some of in H&M; for the changing rooms and then tills.  Nuurg.


Later:
I totally didn't do any of that.  Well, I went to get the tights, and got the tights, then went back to my Dad's and got changed.  Oli was back, so he called and asked to see me, which was cool ^.^ .. we lazed around a bit and I borrowed New Moon (2nd in Twilight series) from Charlotte cos I took the wrong one to read.  I can't read it any more though - I didn't get the chance to go to my mum's after returning home because I couldn't be arsed and it was cold.  A good reason, methinks.
Plan for tomorrow: squash with Dad (eep) then see Oli, and -actually- spend my H&M voucher.
Good times man.


Felt good when I took this photo.
=)

No comments: