Monday 13 October 2008

Day 22 - Monday



Today was bad then good then great then good.

Bad because I felt ill and pissy, getting annoyed with everyone especially Mr R. cause he was so rude. It went on. I was just feeling crap about everything and feeling like nothing was going anywhere. I wanted Oli and a huge hug. I didn't want to be around the people I couldn't avoid, and I definately didn't want things like Mr R. being so fucking rude. It was really annoying.

Then I perked up. I felt ill at lunch but had singing straight afterwards which overran and made me happy. It's going well. I only had five or ten minutes of maths which was awesome, as I still couldn't be bothered with anything, really.

Still. After that we walked to the c-block, where there was Jordan and Millie walking away in the distance, so I walked home with Jordan and Amy. Jordan makes me laugh so much, it was SERIOUSLY good times! =D I well love them two. And Jordan gives really good hugs.

Now I get to look forwards to double art, Lucy Porter stand up and hopefully a bit of Oli =D
Now.
Goodnightx.

1 comment:

kati said...

You look really happy on le svings :)